Thank you for your interest in the opportunity to join the Group Management Board, Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust/Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust.
KGH/NGH Group understands the importance of the actual process in terms of influencing a candidate’s perception of the organisation.
The process is intended to allow both parties to have sufficient time and opportunity to assess cultural and team fit, the balance between individual and corporate aspirations, to share details of the high-level business strategy and key business objectives. Our objective is to ensure there is clarity around the role of Group CFO, the key challenges and priorities.
Below is an indicative Appointment Timetable and subject to change:
- An initial discussion will take place with Rupert Gibb and/or Korinna Sjoholm of Warren Partners, NGH/KGH’s external advisers, to position the role and complete an initial assessment.
- The client intends to review interested submissions on the 30th November 2020.
- Hogan psychometrics completed w/c 7th December.
- Final Panel Interviews 15th December. At the final stage, the preferred candidate(s), will be invited to meet with other key stakeholders - composition of the Selection Panel will follow.
The NHS is committed to appointing diverse, talented and high-performing individuals and welcomes candidates irrespective of their background. Appointments are made in keeping with NHS’s commitment to value diversity and promote equality in that there should be equal opportunities for all and no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation, providing individuals meet the required criteria.
Every effort will be made to co-ordinate diaries to ensure an effective use of time. Where appropriate, candidates will be reimbursed for travelling expenses.
How to apply
- The closing date for applications is noon, 19th November 2020.
- All applications must include the following:
- The reference number RAGP6505 in the subject line.
- A short covering letter of not more than two A4 sized pages explaining why this appointment interests you, your suitability for the role outlining and how you meet the appointment criteria and competencies as detailed in the person specification.
- A current CV with educational and professional qualifications and full employment history, explaining any gaps in your employment history, giving details where applicable, of budgets and numbers of people managed, highlighting relevant achievements in recent posts, together with reasons for absence within the last two years.
- Completed diversity monitoring questionnaire (available for download), should you wish to do so.
- The names of at least two referees who may be contacted at shortlist stage, i.e. before final interview, describing in what capacity and over what period of time they have known you. Referees will not be contacted without your consent.
- Confirmation from you that you are happy for Warren Partners or its client to undertake any necessary background checks, including career, regulated health or social care activity where roles involved children or vulnerable adults, credit and qualifications, or similar, post short list stage.
- Notification of any dates you are unable to accommodate within the indicative timetable set out in the previous section.
Please submit your full application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about this role please refer to the assignment brief available for download or alternatively please contact one of the following:
Rupert Gibb, Partner - email: email@example.com
Korinna Sjoholm, Partner - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents available to download
- Assignment brief
- Diversity monitoring questionnaire